The Malvina House Hotel, Stanley’s premier hotel, would be our first recommendation for all our clients whilst staying in Stanley.
Our hotel offers facilities expected of a modern hotel, including an excellent restaurant where our chefs utilize local produce and offer inspirational menus to make your mouth water. There is a Sauna and Jacuzzi facility to aid relaxation and an Internet station for those who simply can’t or are unable to "get away from it all". There is also a comfortable lounge and bar area, which, like all public areas at the Malvina, is non-smoking.
All rooms are ensuite and have the following facilities:
- Rooms: 12 king size plus 23 twin/double rooms
- Bedrooms have a choice of standard, excutive and suites
- Additional facilities available in some rooms, fridge, sea view, Nespresso coffee machines
- Bathroom/WC: "power shower", WC and basin.
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen televisions.
- Full laundry service
- Access for disabled guests
Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa:- Visit our Malvina House Hotel website for more detailed information.
Of course, if you prefer a smaller and more local accommodation option, there are a number of B&B’s and guesthouses to choose from.